[Snort-sigs] Two

John johns at ...331...
Mon Feb 4 09:21:03 EST 2002

Hello,

  I have attached two Snort signature descriptions for the database. I'm
working on more, but time is always my worst enemy.

Have a great day!

Assistant IT
727.324.1112 Ext.8733

otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient,
please telephone, fax or e-mail to the sender without delay.  Return this
message or delete this message and any attachment from your system as per
our request. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy this
message or attachments or disclose the contents to any other person.