[Snort-sigs] Log to MS SQL

Martin Roesch roesch at ...435...
Wed Aug 21 10:25:02 EDT 2002

I believe that if you build it on a win32 system (or download the win32
version of snort from snort.org) that the DB support for MSSQL is
automatically turned on.  After that, it's just a matter of configuring the
DB output plugin in the snort.conf file.

     -Marty

--On Monday, August 19, 2002 10:11 PM -0400 Robert Reid