[Snort-sigs] Signature list

Sandy McCarthy sandy.mccarthy at ...736...
Wed Aug 7 02:39:02 EDT 2002

I am using Smoothwall firewall which incoporates snort as its IDS. I have
been several alerts lately and am having trouble locating a list of
signatures so I know what the alerts mean. I have tried snort.org but the
list has been offline for a while now. Does anyone know where I can locate
a description of signatures as I am fairly new at the firewall game and
want to know whether I should be concerned about these hacking attempts.

Thanks