[Snort-sigs] snortrules-current not updated since 22 - July

Michael Scheidell scheidell at ...249...
Mon Aug 5 23:34:04 EDT 2002

> HI,
> 	Is the auto update of the snort rules running correctly?  So far as I
> can tell the snortrules-current.tar.gz.md5 has not changed since at
> least 22 of July.

and there are at least 18 more rules in snortrules-current vs snortrules.
I think there was a hardware problem with snort.org and they are in the
process of rebuilding and recovering the information.

--
Michael Scheidell
SECNAP Network Security, LLC