[Snort-sigs] Getright signatures, comments?

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at ...481...
Sun Apr 28 14:43:02 EDT 2002

On Sun, 28 Apr 2002, William Stearns wrote:

> Good day, all,
> 	Because of bandwidth abuse by a few download accelerator programs,
> we've decided that they violate our ftp policy.  I offer these rules as
> experimental candidates.  Sids left blank, of course.

> 	Comments, suggestions?

As getright and other do http downloads as well and my uplink is rather
limited I would like to be notified in these cases.

If anyone has them at hand please post them otherwise I will do some
sniffing to test some of the more popular clients.

Hugo.

--
All email send to me is bound to the rules described on my homepage.
    hvdkooij at ...481...		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/