[Snort-sigs] Snorts Central Management System?

benoni.martin at ...406... benoni.martin at ...406...
Mon Apr 22 01:14:03 EDT 2002

Hi folks!
I am trying to deploy Snort sensors on a big architecture. As I would have
around 10 sensors, I would need a central machine monitoring them. Someone
knows a tool wich would manage several Snorts? Typically, as the NFR CMS do
for those wich know NFR...
Thanks in advance!

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
La SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au
titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
				********
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.