[Snort-sigs] Does anyone have a Virus Signature for the"mnsvc.exe"downloadable trojan yet?

Jim Coyne JCoyne at ...523...
Wed Apr 17 13:05:58 EDT 2002

Here is a qoute from that page.....

"Again, if you haven't done it yet don't delete this file as it is a
necessary part of your Windows program."

You might want to read this also
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q301316

Now let's get this list back to Snort sig related info ;)