[Snort-sigs] Re: Microsoft IIS .htr heap overflow

Steve Halligan giermo at ...22...
Fri Apr 12 11:36:42 EDT 2002

This rule actually only detects .htr access, not the overflow specifically.
It should proerly be titled WEB-IIS htr access.
The overflow signature would need to contain more info from the actual
nature of the exploit, which I haven't seen yet so I don't know what that
would be.