[Snort-sigs] Kazaa/Morpheus/Fastrack protocol policy rule

Workman, Matthew Matthew.Workman at ...234...
Thu Dec 13 06:03:03 EST 2001

Thank you... I have never tried writing snort rules yet, but I know how to
use them ... hehe.  I added this one, and thank you.  =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Green [mailto:cmg at ...26...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 5:26 PM
To: snort-sigs
Subject: [Snort-sigs] Kazaa/Morpheus/Fastrack protocol policy rule

Just because I'm sure some people would like it since it's the popular
one now.

alert tcp any any -> $HOME_NET 1214 \
(msg: "FastTrack Protocol (Morpheus/Kazaa) GET request"; \
 content: "GET "; depth: 4; flags:A+; \
 reference: url, www.musiccity.com/technology.htm; \
 reference: url, www.kazaa.com; )

--
Chris Green <cmg at ...26...>

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential or legally privileged.
If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you
prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained herein.  Please inform us of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail.

Thank you for your cooperation.