[Snort-sigs] Re: [Snort-users] New signatures using passwords?

Joseph Nicholas Yarbrough nyarbrough at ...5...
Fri Dec 22 02:31:56 EST 2000

Thats a good idea, I think. I would be willing to donate a few hours to
coding some sigs for default logins. Anyone else interested?

Dont want to duplicate efforts...

-Nick