[Snort-openappid] Using Snort on pfsense

Y M snort at outlook.com
Fri Apr 20 14:15:44 EDT 2018

Cory,

The AppID detectors are open-source and are available on the Snort website. So I don't think the subscription is at play here. In an earlier thread, I posted a link to a YouTube video for configuring AppID on pfsense. The presenter showed that AppID is picking up Netflix, among other apps. Here is the link for the video https://youtu.be/-GgqYq5-EBg

Hope this helps.

YM