[Snort-openappid] Using Snort on pfsense

Cory Juillerat cjuillerat at ztlsd.org
Fri Apr 20 14:03:01 EDT 2018

No, I am not doing SSL Decryption. Even if I am not doing decryption, I
should still be able to see websites that users on our network are
visiting. For instance, on other firewall manufacturers devices, it might
show up as Facebook.base or Netflix.base

Thank you,

Cory Juillerat, M.S.

Director of Technology

*Phone: *740.772.7667