[Snort-openappid] Trouble detecting Skype App

Costas Kleopa (ckleopa) ckleopa at cisco.com
Tue Oct 3 09:34:23 EDT 2017

The coverage we have in OpenAppID is mostly for patterns for login in, not the actual voice/video traffic. I understand there were some changes in Skype lately that we may not cover.

This site chat.skype.com<http://chat.skype.com> does not exist, but either way I’ll work with the team to see what kind of coverage we can get for OpenAppID.