[Snort-openappid] Sourceforge Hosted Snort-openappid list

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...5...
Tue Jun 13 00:20:02 EDT 2017

Shortly, I will be migrating the Snort-openappid list from Sourceforge to the new server (at lists.snort.org). All settings for the list are exactly the same, and your account will be migrated for you.

To email the new list, you will simply change the "To" address to "snort-openappid at ...162...<mailto:snort-devel at ...162...>" instead of the old address.

I've already set the Snort-openappid list on Sourceforge to "moderate", and I will not be approving any further posts.

You should receive an email welcoming you to the new list when you are added.

Please have patience while we move all users. Thank you.

--
Joel Esler
Snort Community Manager