[Snort-openappid] problems in updating rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...5...
Sat Jun 10 11:54:27 EDT 2017

What kind of rules?  Snort rules? Or OpenAppId rules?

--
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 10, 2017, at 11:47, sourabh singhrathore <rsourabhs at ...8...<mailto:rsourabhs at ...8...>> wrote:

Dear Team,

I want to learn creation of rules and modify rules in Cisco Sourcefire (NGIPS) according to our infrastructure could you please provide us the details from where we can get those resources. Currently i am new in this field i want to learn from scratch.

I have a Kali Linux to test all rules, please suggest if you have any simulator to test our rules or dumb setup to test all things.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Warm Regards,
Sourabh Singh