[Snort-openappid] problems in updating rules

sourabh singhrathore rsourabhs at ...8...
Sat Jun 10 11:47:30 EDT 2017

Dear Team,

I want to learn creation of rules and modify rules in Cisco Sourcefire
(NGIPS) according to our infrastructure could you please provide us the
details from where we can get those resources. Currently i am new in this
field i want to learn from scratch.

I have a Kali Linux to test all rules, please suggest if you have any
simulator to test our rules or dumb setup to test all things.

Awaiting for your positive response.

Warm Regards,
Sourabh Singh