[Snort-openappid] problems in updating rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...5...
Fri Jun 9 15:24:49 EDT 2017

You’re going to have to give us some errors or something.  I don’t see how we can troubleshoot your issue with what you have provided.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at ...5...<mailto:jesler at ...5...>