[Snort-openappid] Oink code

Johnson, Ernest ErnestJohnson at texashealth.org
Wed Jul 19 16:51:42 EDT 2017

support

Can someone provide me the "Oink code " so that we can integrate the Sourcefire  with our vendors platform

Ernest Johnson | Cybersecurity Engineer
T 682.236-6049
Ernest Johnson at TexasHealth.org<mailto:Ernest%20Johnson at TexasHealth.org>

[https://txhealth.sharepoint.com/sites/brandcenter/logos-templates/Logos/Email%20Signature%20Logos/System/THR%20-%20email.png]

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information. Please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message from your system.