[Snort-openappid] openappid installation

ag at la-gordon.org ag at la-gordon.org
Sat Dec 30 13:18:12 EST 2017

Hello,

Thanks for this, however I've seen this before but it wasn't clear to me about how to install it on my router running DDWRT (armv71, linux 3.18.24 SMP.   I didn't think the binaries created under Ubuntu would work on the router.   For one thing I don't find a version of GCC compatible with the router so I'd have to cross compile the sources which is where I'm stuck.

Thanks

Allen Gordon, Ph.D., CISSP