[Snort-openappid] About OpenAppId, Where can i get latest version openappid ?

kabaev_lai at ...121... kabaev_lai at ...121...
Tue Feb 16 02:12:22 EST 2016

Hello,
    Where can i get latest version openappid ?
I saw the some pdf files and ppt about openappid.
There are 2600+ detectors pattern in it.
But i only saw about 500 pattern in library. (https://www.snort.org/downloads/openappid/3192)
Could you tell me where can i get latest version openappid or all pattern ?
Thanks a lot
Kabaeva

TREND MICRO EMAIL NOTICE