[Snort-openappid] إعادة توجيه: Snort – dropping packet problem- research inquiry

محمد حسن محمد العليان 4350802 at ...139...
Mon Aug 22 13:58:02 EDT 2016

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an MA candidate at Naif Arab University for security sciences in Saudi Arabia. Currently, I am at the stage of writing my thesis. The primary focus of my thesis is on Snort – dropping packet problem-. I would really appreciate it if you could provide me with your feedback which I surely believe would contribute in the progress in my research. Providing me with information on the topic, I assume, would also be of value to your products.

looking forwarding to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Mohammed Hassan Alolayan

MA Student