[Snort-openappid] Twitter detector. Error??

Carlos Rodriguez Hernandez crodriguezh.ext at ...109...
Fri Nov 6 12:57:49 EST 2015

Thank you very much for your answer, Costas.

It is true that I am accessing Twitter via HTTPS, It is possible that
because of this reason Twitter is not detected; but the strange thing is
that the rule "alert tcp 10.0.30.45 any -> any any (msg:"Twitter traffic";
appid: twitter; sid:1000008; rev:1;)" generate an alert when I search in
Google "Twitter4J", this behavior is rare, because a search on Google It is
not Twitter traffic.

Thank you very much for your attention, I am pleased to help,
Carlos.

--
Carlos Rodríguez Hernández
*Fellow Developer*

This email, including attachments, is intended exclusively for its
addressee. It contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL whose disclosure is
prohibited by law and may be covered by legal privilege. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from
your system.