[Snort-openappid] OpenAppID API for DNS

Fri Nov 6 12:01:01 EST 2015

Unfortunately this did not make it in 2.9.8, but we will be adding it at a later patch release.

On Nov 6, 2015, at 10:03 AM, Y M <snort at ...46...<mailto:snort at ...46...>> wrote:

In Snort 2.9.8 beta release, one of the improvements was to have an OpenAppID API for DNS. I am not able to find information on the API and how to use it nor it in the builder. Will this information be released when Snort 2.9.8 is final?

YM.