[Snort-openappid] OpenAppID rules

Wed Nov 4 09:22:04 EST 2015

We do not have any AppID based snort rules available yet.

On Nov 4, 2015, at 8:56 AM, Carlos Rodriguez Hernandez <crodriguezh.ext at ...39...109...<mailto:crodriguezh.ext at ...109...>> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I'm working on analyzing the performance of Snort + OpenAppID in our system; but in the latest version of the rules "community-rules.tar.gz" or "snortrules-snapshot-2976.tar.gz" there is no rules using the keyword "appid".
Where I can get OpenAppID rules?

Thank you so much.

--
Carlos Rodr?guez Hern?ndez
Fellow Developer

[http://p3.zdassets.com/hc/settings_assets/596025/200071372/3Iv4KNwd4hpnPRuwLuoExA-Logo_redBorder_Absolute_Visibility_Normal.png]

This email, including attachments, is intended exclusively for its addressee. It contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL whose disclosure is prohibited by law and may be covered by legal privilege. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system.