[Snort-openappid] Analysis of Traffic Mid-stream

Fri Jun 5 14:42:18 EDT 2015

No we currently do not have such a list available.

On Jun 5, 2015, at 2:36 PM, sripaduka R <padukaietf at ...8...<mailto:padukaietf at ...8...>> wrote:

Hi Albert,Costas

Thanks for your reply.
So I understand that this is very much application specific. For the list of app ids currently supported by Snort OpenAppID, is there a list /taxonomy of what protocols are vulnerable to midstream or such pathological but real conditions [ missed , out of order ? ]  and which are the ones currently immune

warm regards
sr