[Snort-openappid] Snort error in debian 7 with openappid

Husnu Demir hdemir at ...68...
Thu Feb 26 02:32:57 EST 2015

Hi,

aptitude install  libluajit-5.1-dev

cd LuaJIT-2.0.3/
make
make install
ldconfig -v

may suffice if not;

But,

aptitude install libluajit-5.1-2 libluajit-5.1-common
libluajit-5.1-dev luajit

I could not remember which one made the job successfull.

hdemir.

On 25-02-2015 04:10, Gordo Gordo wrote:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I am trying to install snort 2.9.7.0 with openappid and keep
> getting the error:
>
> Checking for luajit... no ERROR! LuaJIT library not found.
>
> I have followed the procedure, recommended on snort's blog for
> ubuntu, but applied to debian 7.8 with no success.
>
> I've installed luajit from source (2.0.3) and debian sources and
> nothing.
>
> Has anyone faced this?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Rafael Paris

Dive into the World of Parallel Programming The Go Parallel Website,
sponsored