[Snort-openappid] [Snort-OpenAppID]"Missing session" log is coming

hitesh menghani menghanihitesh at ...8...
Thu Sep 4 03:22:17 EDT 2014

Problem-

I am testing snort-2.9.7.0_beta with latest OpenAppID.
My configuration is ok and traffic is also coming to snort, but it is not
getting detected.
Time I am sending traffic through snort it logs "Missing session" log and
returns.

I gone through code also and found "Missing session" log in below files-
src/dynamic-preprocessors/appid/detector_plugins/detector_sip.c
src/dynamic-preprocessors/appid/fw_appid.c

What would be the problem?

--
---
Thanks & Regards,