[Snort-openappid] OppenAppID and Shared Object Rules

Sec_Aficionado secaficionado at ...8...
Sat Nov 1 21:20:21 EDT 2014

Great, thank you. I have been having trouble dumping the so rules in 2.9.7.0 and wanted to know if having compiled snort with the extra options was a factor.

It is good to hear it isn't.