[Snort-openappid] Snort Blog: Snort Subscriber Ruleset: Re-categorization of the Shared Object Rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...5...
Mon Aug 18 13:52:30 EDT 2014

Snort Subscriber Ruleset: Re-categorization of the Shared Object Rules

In 2012, the VRT (now Talos) performed a massive restructuring of the plaintext ruleset from the old category structure to a new category structure.  Since then we've received overwhelmingly positive feedback about them, so we will continue the effort by moving the Shared Object Rules into a similar category structure.

Read more here:

http://blog.snort.org/2014/08/snort-subscriber-ruleset-re.html

--
Joel Esler