[Snort-devel] Compiling Snort on Visual Studio

Michael Steele michaels at winsnort.com
Tue Apr 23 08:41:56 EDT 2019

It would be great if the Snort development team would release a tutorial to compile Snort on Windows. Right now there are some old tutorials out that used to be able to compile, but Visual Basic has evolved past those directions.

To Snort Developers. Can you PLEAE drop 32bit support for Windows Snort in place of 64bit, PLEASE!

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

*     Since 2002 ~~ Visit http://www.winsnort.com

*      ~~ FREE Windows installation Tutorials ~~

*              ~~ FREE Support Forums ~~

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS - http://www.snort.org