[Snort-devel] Snort++ Internals website

Russ rucombs at cisco.com
Tue Oct 2 21:48:04 EDT 2018

Awesome job Andy.  The packet viewer is pretty sweet.  We will
definitely refer folks to this for a closer look at Snort 3.  Please
reach out to us with any questions so we can help you keep this up to
date as things change.  I'll do a close read through when I get a chance
and respond with any comments.  Keep up the good work!

Russ