[Snort-devel] precompiled so_rules for arm

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at cisco.com
Wed Sep 6 14:34:46 EDT 2017

You can use the rules that we ship the code for, and try and compile those on ARM (don’t know if it will work, we’ve never done it before that I know of)

As far as pre-compiled rules, we have no roadmap for compiling the rules on ARM at this time.

--
Joel Esler | Talos: Manager | jesler at cisco.com<mailto:jesler at cisco.com>