[Snort-devel] error in snort-2.9.11 manual

Al Lewis (allewi) allewi at cisco.com
Tue Nov 28 15:45:44 EST 2017

Hello,

The “./“ isnt a snort issue/error. You get that error because the manual assumes the snort binary is within your path.

You would get the same type of error trying to run any executable file not within your current directory at the time.

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
Email: allewi at cisco.com<mailto:allewi at cisco.com>