No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:31:58 EST 2017

might want to check that script for files and such as well.

If I were to guess, I'd say that you're hitting a 2GB limit on filesize.
Quite a few OS'es don't handle large files well.  Check your kernel options
and make sure that you have "large file" support enabled and turned on.

What we really need is details.  :)  OS?  Ver?  What file is exceeded?  If you
still have the core file, then you could do something like:

	gdb snort core
	bt

You should be able to see from that output what/where it broke at.

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams
Nifty-Type-Guy