[Snort-devel] Snort init script `stats` function

Peter Gallagher gallagher.peter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:41:32 EDT 2017

Thinking about this further, there is a possibility that additional logs
could be interspersed between the snort output in the syslog. So it would
be prudent to increase the number of lines returned to be >147 in order to
mitigate against this (e.g. 200), this should allows us to capture all 148
lines of snort output.

Regards,

Peter