[Snort-devel] Windows broken on snort.conf

Russ rucombs at ...3461...
Thu Oct 27 06:41:56 EDT 2016

Michael,

Fixing the error message makes it clear that the problem is lzma support.

Did you try to install liblzma?  You can get downloads from
http://tukaani.org/xz/.

Snort does not bundle optional 3rd party libraries.

Hope that helps.
Russ