[Snort-devel] Windows broken on snort.conf

Steve Sturges (ststurge) ststurge at ...3461...
Wed Oct 26 21:40:07 EDT 2016

In order of ease:
1) Fixing a config file
2) Fixing a parsing error message
3) Adding support for lzma

All can be done, but each takes different time and effort, with the later requiring a good bit more.