[Snort-devel] Windows broken on snort.conf

Michael Steele michaels at ...2826...
Wed Oct 26 21:09:23 EDT 2016

Not real sure what changing the message will do. Snort fails (croaks) when
it hits the line.

Is there no way to get this function into a Windows install?

It would be nice to keep as much cross compatibility intact as possible.

For now I'm just having everyone hash out the line.

Kindest regards,

Michael...