[Snort-devel] Snort installation on openstack

Velusami, Selvi selvi.velusami at ...3654...
Fri May 27 12:43:50 EDT 2016

Hi,

I am new to Snort and I have not used it before. The present requirement for me is I need to create a virtual image for snort and the same needs to be installed on openstack. Should do the configuration on top of it for further monitoring.

At present I tried to install snort on virtual machine on centos and using that tried to create a virtual image and that image is not working for me in openstack.

Can anyone please help me on this.

Thanks,
Selvi.V