[Snort-devel] Which parameters to pass in addPreproc func?

Jan Hermes jan.hermes at ...3632...
Thu May 19 08:11:01 EDT 2016

I would like to let my dynamic preprocessor being called on every single
package that runs through the network. Which parameters do I have to
pass to the registration function?

I tried a lot of combinations with values from the preprocids.h file.

But the best I could get was the preconfigured situation from the
example preprocessor, which gets called on every package with tcp or udp.

But it is missing all those packages with an unknown ethertype.