[Snort-devel] Snort 188.8.131.52 Now Available
snortreleases at ...835...
Wed Mar 30 13:36:07 EDT 2016
Snort 184.108.40.206 is now available on snort.org at
http://www.snort.org/downloads in the Snort Stable Release section.
2016-03-09 - Snort 220.127.116.11
[*] New additions
* Future-flow and DNS API exposed to lua detector.
* Double VLAN tagging support.
* Performance improvements to AppID.
* Stability improvements to file and ftp_telnet preprocessor.
* Fixed several issues with SDF and obfuscation.
* Resolved an issue of improper handling of malformed DNS host
* HTTP PAF accepts all tokens between method and version strings
in a request URI.
* Resolved snort build issue with "--disable-perfprofiling" configure
* Enhanced mime parsing by adding support for detecting files
after unknown headers and no headers.
* Fixed issue with gzip decompression. If the server response specifies
Content-Encoding as GZIP, but no Content-Length field for HTTP ver
* End of Header(EOH) identification for HTTP response header spanning
* Improved packet reassembly for HTTP.
* Fixed Flash LZMA decompression issue.
See the Release Notes and ChangeLog for more details.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...2256...
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-devel