[Snort-devel] Integration of Snort with the ODL controller

priyankshah902002 at ...2499... priyankshah902002 at ...2499...
Wed Mar 23 02:50:35 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I am a newbie to this field so any help will be appreciated. I am working on a project to integrate Snort with the OpenDaylight controller.

Can anyone tell me if it is a good idea to run snort remotely or install it over the controller.
If install it over the controller can you tell me how to create the app over the controller?
If I am able to run it remotely, how am I to send the alerts generated to the controller?

All help is appreciated.

Thank You,
Priyank