[Snort-devel] Need help regarding snort-3.0.0-a4 support on Fedora Core 6
Al Lewis (allewi)
allewi at ...3461...
Tue Jun 14 06:23:16 EDT 2016
I don’t believe Fedora Core 6 is even supported Fedora anymore :-) .
You may want to upgrade to the latest version of fedora before installation.
Here are the requirements:
* autotools or cmake to build from source
* daq from http://www.snort.org<http://www.snort.org/> for packet IO
* g++ >= 4.8 or other recent C++11 compiler
* dnet from https://github.com/dugsong/libdnet.git for network utility functions
* hwloc from https://www.open-mpi.org/projects/hwloc/ for CPU affinity management
* LuaJIT from http://luajit.org<http://luajit.org/> for configuration and scripting
* pcap from http://www.tcpdump.org<http://www.tcpdump.org/> for tcpdump style logging
* pcre from http://www.pcre.org<http://www.pcre.org/> for regular expression pattern matching
* pkgconfig from https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/pkg-config/ to locate build dependencies
* zlib from http://www.zlib.net<http://www.zlib.net/> for decompression (>= 1.2.8 recommended)
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
9780 Patuxent Woods Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Phone: (office) 443.430.7112
Email: allewi at ...3461...<mailto:allewi at ...3461...>
From: Deepthi Bajaj <deepthi.bajaj at ...2499...<mailto:deepthi.bajaj at ...2499...>>
Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2016 at 5:22 AM
To: "snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>" <snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net<mailto:snort-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>>
Subject: [Snort-devel] Need help regarding snort-3.0.0-a4 support on Fedora Core 6
Does snort-3.0.0-a4 is supported on Fedora Core 6(fc6)? Please let me know what are the prerequisites to be followed if it is supported.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-devel