[Snort-devel] Interested in Snort for cloud? are you Intel employee?

Choma, Yaron yaron.choma at ...3635...
Thu Jan 28 15:18:56 EST 2016

Hi all,

I would like to see if we can make a branch in snort (open source) that will make snort - more applicable to cloud security.

Please let me know if you will be interested to contribute to such an effort.

In addition if you are an Intel employee - I also would like it that you will contact me - so I will be better understand the Snort community and how we can make snort applicable to cloud security.

Thanks,
Yaron