[Snort-devel] File-inspect test automation framework and related issues

Russ rucombs at ...3461...
Mon Jan 25 10:39:37 EST 2016

Hi - thanks for sharing this tool.  We have something that we use
internally but this is worth trying out.

I will forward this to bugs to address the ftp issue you mention. You
may find some interest on snort-users too.

Russ