[Snort-devel] README.session file is absent?

Ed Borgoyn (eborgoyn) eborgoyn at ...3461...
Fri Feb 19 11:29:55 EST 2016

Hello,

  Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  This file will be
included to subsequent releases.  The missing file is attached to this
email.

    Best Regards,
    Ed Borgoyn,
    Cisco Snort Development Team