[Snort-devel] Compiling and Running Snort 2.9.8.0 on MAC OSX 10.11.3 (El Capitan)

Bill Parker wp02855 at ...2499...
Mon Feb 15 17:14:07 EST 2016

Here is a URL to get the device listings in MacOS X at the command line:

http://osxdaily.com/2014/09/03/list-all-network-hardware-from-the-command-line-in-os-x/

It would appear that interface names start with 'en' in MacOS (from what is
listed in the URL)...

Bill