[Snort-devel] Using a transparent SSL proxy like mitmproxy or SSLSplit with Snort.

Russ rucombs at ...3461...
Fri Oct 16 17:26:44 EDT 2015

Oliver,

That sounds like a fun project.  If you are using Snort 2.X, a modified
DAQ is a good way to go since it fits in the architecture well.  For
Snort++, I'd recommend implementing it Snort itself.  We have the latter
on our roadmap.

Good luck!
Russ