[Snort-devel] Using a transparent SSL proxy like mitmproxy or SSLSplit with Snort.

Olivier Soucy Olivier.Soucy at ...3618...
Fri Oct 16 17:07:26 EDT 2015

Hi!

I’m Olivier Soucy and I’m a student of Sherbrooke University. I have a
project to use a transparent SSL proxy with snort. Me and my team want
to modify the code of afpacket daq to decrypt secure connections with
the proxy. Do you think it is the best solution to analyse and process
encrypted data with snort?

Thanks to answer me!
Olivier Soucy
Student in computer science at Sherbrooke University