[Snort-devel] Snort++ Build 144 Available Now
snortreleases at ...835...
Tue Mar 31 10:35:59 EDT 2015
Snort++ build 144 is now available on snort.org. We have a number of
updates this time for you!
* ported dns inspector
* ported ssh inspector
* added doc/usage.txt
Bug fixes and enhancements:
* reworked autotools generation of api_options.h
* updated default manuals
* apply service from hosts when inspector already bound to flow
* ensure direction and service are applied to packet regardless of flow
* enable active for react / reject only if used in configuration
* eliminate dedicated nhttp chunk buffer
* minor nhttp cleanup in StreamSplitter
* fixed host lookup issue
* folded classification.lua and reference.lua into snort_defaults.lua
* apply defaults from parameter tables instead of relying on ctors etc.
* fix static analysis issues reported by xcode
* change policy names with a-b form to a_b for consistency
* make all warnings optional
* fix ip and tcp policy defines
* fix ip and icmp flow client/server ip init
* added build foo for lzma; refactored configure.ac
* enhancements for checking compatibility of external plugins
You can also get the latest updates from github (snortadmin/snort3)
which is updated weekly.
Please submit bugs, questions, and feedback to bugs at ...835... or the
Snort-Users mailing list.
The Snort Release Team
More information about the Snort-devel